Jacqui Greenberg Philadelphia Real Estate Agent
- Voted 5 Star Real Estate Professional – Philadelphia Magazine 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016
- International President’s Circle 2012
- International Diamond Society 2011, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016
- Born and educated in London, Jacqui moved to Philadelphia and worked as a Commercial Representative at the British Consulate.
- As the South Street renaissance exploded, she opened a clothing store and then a restaurant which is still operational after 20 years.
- Through the past 25 years she has developed many business relationships with the Center City community.
A Center City resident for the past 25 years, Jacqui is a full time PA Real Estate Sales Agent and a member of the National Association of Realtors and abides by its codes and ethics.
- She is very familiar with Philadelphia geography, has witnessed its growth and enjoys enlightening her clients in the pursuit of homes purchase and sales. She has been a consistent top producer from 2004-2016.
A few words from some of the clients we have assisted acquiring real estate in our area:
“Jacqui took time to get to know me and listen to what I was looking for in a home. She showed me a range of properties in different areas and thus enabled me to make an educated decision. Jacqui was patient and committed to finding me a home that matched my specifications and lifestyle. Her commitment to the process paid off as she located a property before the sale sign went up. Jacqui and I were the first to see the property which gave me a very strong position in negotiating and closing the sale.”
– Nancy Weiss
“Jacqui has worked with me twice as a buyer’s agent and once as a seller’s agent. In all cases, she was thorough, tenacious, and professional. I trusted Jacqui with every detail, including sitting in for me at two closings. Great job, Jacqui!”
– Margie Krzeminski
“As a medical student, I was new to the area and I had a demanding schedule. Jacqui has an extensive knowledge of the various Philadelphia neighborhoods and she made the searching for a new home efficient, informative, and enjoyable. Jacqui is a professional and experienced, and she represents her clients very well.
– David, medical student
“Jacqui’s response time was incredible, she made us feel like her only clients. We took over a year to find the right house and Jacqui was there every step of the way. She kept constant contact and answered all of our questions promptly. It would be difficult to find better service.”
– Mindy & Julian
“I was dreading selling a house while living six states away. Jacqui handled everything for me from arranging painters and cleaners to taking me from listing to closing all in less than a month.”
– Chris, Colorado
“As first-time homebuyers, Jacqui made us feel totally comfortable in navigating the purchase of our home from start to finish. We really trusted her judgment and valued her opinion. It was a terrific experience.”
-Laura & Matt
“Without Jacqui, I believe our condo would not have sold with the market the way it is. Her diligence and follow-up and knowledge of the market made all the difference.”
– Satisfied Seller
Jacqui was great! She really listened and showed us only the houses that were right for us. Jacqui was attentive, personable and punctual. She helped us find our dream house!